Description: Prep time 10 minutes |Cook time 35 minutes | 12-16 slices
- 2 cups white or oat flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 cup Baking Powder
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1.5 cups Overripe mashed banana
- 1/2 cups Drained Crushed Pineapple
- 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup or Honey
- 3 tbsp Coconut Milk or milk of choice
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
You can also add crushed walnuts and
or shredded coconut to your pineapple
bread if you like.
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9×5 loaf pan or line with parchment paper.
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl, adding shredded coconut and nuts if desired. Add remaining ingredients, and stir to form batter.
- Smooth into prepared pan and bake on the center rack for 25 mins. DO NOT open the door but turn heat off, and leave loaf in the oven for another 10 mins.
- If still not cooked, turn the oven back on and check every ten minutes until done. Toothpick will come out of center clean.
- Remove, cover and let cool in fridge overnight. Leftovers can be frozen for up to 1 month.
Let us know what you think of the recipe in the comments below!