Description: This is a tasty breakfast option that can be made the night before!
- 2 ripe figs (4 if packaged)
- 2 Tbsp roasted walnuts
- 1 cup plain yogurt Honey or pure maple syrup (to taste)
- While preheating oven to 375, cut figs into quarters and place on a baking sheet, cut side up.
- Place walnuts on baking sheet as well and bake for 5-8 minutes, before removing.
- Place figs back into the oven and bake for another 15 minutes. (20 mins total)
- Remove figs and allow to cool. In a mason jar or tall water glass, make the following layers; yogurt, figs, walnuts, and a drizzle of honey. Repeat until all ingredients have been used.
Let us know what you think of the recipe in the comments below!