Description: Prep time 5 minutes |Cook time 15 minutes | 2 cups
You can throw some raisins into the mix if you feel like adding a bit of sweetness. Don’t add them in until nut mixture has cooled down completely.
- 1/2 cup(s) raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup(s) raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup(s) Almonds
- 1/2 cup(s) Cashews
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Place all ingredients (except raisins, if you add them) in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Make sure all the nuts have some seasoning on them. Spread on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15-20 mins, tossing nuts halfway through cooking time.
- Watch closely to make sure nuts don’t burn and remove when golden brown.
- Cool completely and stir together before serving.
Let us know what you think of the recipe in the comments below!